Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cute Gardner


Such a sweet digi from Mami Doodles.  I tried to capture her planting the flowers with green grass, a fence, and sky beyond.  The sky has quite dark ridges showing in the photo, but looked totally blue when I added it.  The image is colored with copics.  The corrugated and embossed papers were from a Scrap Pack from DMD.  The other papers from my stash.  The edging was done with Provo Craft scissors.  I am going to enter this in the CDAC Midnight Madness Challenge MMSC104.  I have chosen the plain Sketch.

It is raining here now, but has been a great holiday weekend, with sun and much warmer.  Hope the rain stops so that people can set off there fireworks.   Managed to get some work done in my garden. Now, I guess I should get some work inside done; time to bring out the summer clothes and put away the winter ones.

3 comments:

marsha said...

What a beautiful image! Love your bright colors and that fabulous embossing. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's MMSC, we hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT

Priscilla said...

Just adorable.. I love the pink bow in her hair. Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week. It is always a pleasure to visit your blog. Thanks for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

America said...

SOOoooo very sweet!!! Great take on the MM sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Midnight Madness this week! Hope to see you again next time! :)