Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Lilacs





This card is for MMSC 108 Sketch Challenge.  The lilacs are from Stanzbogen Die Cuts.  The butterflies are from Recollections.  The Cardstock and pearls are from my Stash.

Was away last week, golfing for 3 days with a group of 14 had a great time the weather was good all the time we were away.  Card day Thursday, all day.  Friday my husband wanted to go to the Falls and because I am the driver - away we went had a good day there.  Not too much rest over the weekend, so when I golfed this am. at 7:27 - you could tell I was tired - probably should have taken a cart.

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jackie - this is gorgeous! I love your flower, you have layered it beautifully!! Your colours are fabulous and the butterflies are such a pretty touch -love it! Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team