Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Merry Christmas in July

What a sweet image to work with.  I entered this  Christmas Card in the CDAC Sketch Challenge28.  I think this is the earliest I have ever made a Christmas card.  This is a Bugaboo Image, colored with copics and Gelly Roll Pens.  Stampendous crystal snow on leaves from Martha Stewart Punch.  Anna Griffin DP and Ofray Ribbon.  Flower soft on the hat.  The sentiment is a small sticker from Suzy's Zoo.

Seem to spend every morning watering the lawn and garden it is so dry here, the rains just seem to keep by-passing us.  This afternoon took my hubby to the dentist.  His appointment lasted two hours and kind of backed up all the other afternoon patients.  A tooth that was in sideways had fused itself to the jawbone.
The dentist said he had never seen that happen before.  Anyway he came through it looking pretty good. But because he can only eat soft foods for a couple of days I feel a little guilty when I eat something he can't have right now.

No comments: