Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Bookworm



   

This digital image is from Jens Digi Stamps part of the CDAC Progressive Challenge the second of six parts, this one ends on September 14. This is the third of  five images I have made into a card. I have colored the image with copics, the designer paper is from a small scrapbook kit.  The sentiment I made up myself to go with the image.  I have a grandson that always has a book within reach of his bed and he has done this since he was first able to read.  His mother usually has to go in and turn out the light sometimes more than once, so that he will go to sleep at night.                                                                                                                                                

2 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Hi Jackie, you have made this bookworm such a sweetie! Your grandson sounds much like mine, I am so pleased to hear about young readers!! It opens up such wonderful worlds and allows them to use their imaginations when forming the words into pictures in their brains. Your card is perfect for a young reader (or older one-LOL) Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is terrific, Jackie. Thanks for sharing about your grandson and how he inspired your quote. I love your borders. They remind me a wainscoting.

Blessings,
Teresa