Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dirt Biker


I know my grandson rides his motor bike in his uncles fields, but I have no idea what the bike looks like!  This is another great digital image from Kenny K,  I think I have used one of his images for every one of my grandsons, there are seven, actually eight, but the last one is only 6 months old!  I had colored the image with copics and cut circles with my coluzzle and the larger circle with my Martha Stewart Cutter.  Added colored cardstock to finish it off.  A fun card to make, now to add something to the inside to make it complete.


Was curling this morning, this is our second week, I have curled five games, all with different people, and I have not had the privilege of buying anyone a drink -  which means I have not been on a winning team yet.  Oh well, hope there are better days ahead.

No comments: