Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Geraniums


I know that geraniums are usually red, pink or white.  I like blue, so that is the color I used for the basket of flowers.  This is a beautiful free image from Inks Art for CDACPC 14, series 3.  I had fun with this, but I think I have more leaves in the basket than flowers, maybe because that is the way my planters usually turn out.  I have colored the image with copics, added flower gems from Dollarama.  The sentiment is computer generated and the DP is from Hot Off the Press, Paper Pizazz.

We are experiencing very warm weather for this time of year, you didn't need a coat this afternoon.  I talked my husband into barbecuing on the back deck tonight, first time since last summer.  Very tasty.  Curled this morning and we won our game.  Only about three weeks left to curl this season.


6 comments:

Carole S said...

Wow this is beautiful, I love the blue and green combo, great chall card, I must get mine done, love Carole Lockhart Stuart ( CDAC). :)XXX

ps I am in Aberdeen. Scotland and we are having strange weather it has been better than our summer some days, today it is cold and was frosty but the Sun is shiny now and it looks lovely. Enjoy your curling. x

cass said...

I love blue as well, using blue makes the flowers look like a bunch of forget me knots. Beautiful idea.

Donna Moore said...

Wow Jackie, this is a gorgeous card!! I am blown away by your coloring and the entire design you have used, spectacular!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna/cdacpc-dt

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love your coloring!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT

ike said...

Fantastic - I really love this in blue. Thank you for using my image :-D xx

SiskiyouSue said...

Love the blue geraniums!, so pretty with your background and all the leaves, much like MY plants also, lol.