Followers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother to Be


My second card for the CDAC 17 Progressive Challenge, This young expectant mother is an image from Mami Doodles, isn't whe wonderful!  I have colored the image with copics and added Ranger Glossy Accents to her boots and hair.  She has been framed on a white die cut from Nellie Snellen.  The DP is from K&Company and the white flowers are from Petaloo. The pink flowers and the sentiment are from my stash.
The daughter of one of my friends is expecting in August and I will give her this card along with some things my daughter would like to pass along to her new baby.

2 comments:

Donna said...

What pretty colors, I love the glossy accent!

Mavis Burnham said...

You have done an amazing job again Jackie. I really like the colours you have chosen.