Followers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

All White


This beautiful image is from Sassy Studio and I made this card for the DTBST #136 White Challenge, the image can be colored. Three more days left to enter the challenge.
I have colored the image with copics.  Covered the dress and shoes with White Crystal glitter they are both paper pieced.  I punched out the flowers with various punches and added white pearls to the centers.  The leaves are a die from Marianne Design, I have added the White Crystal glitter to them as well.  The backgrounds are from two folders, the swiss dots from Provo Craft and the leaves from Crafts-Too.  A clear rhinestone for her earing and ring.  A ribbon across the center and a sentiment from my stash.
We finally got some rain to-day, so maybe I can get some work done in my garden tomorrow as it is a holiday here. Can't go shopping, and Physio is closed.

3 comments:

Mavis Burnham said...

Love the all white card Jackie - very sophisticated!

Kathy said...

This is very pretty Jackie. Love the look of the embossing and flowers, adds so much dimension to the white card.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Love the flowers, embossing and glitter. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us as Sassy Studio Designs for Dare To Be Sassy Thursday. Good luck and please join us again soon. xx Rachelle SSD DT