Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Music for Teens


I find that making a card for a teenage boy is sometimes quite a chore, but D'Arcy's Diaries has some wonderful images that suit my grandsons to a T.  This image was colored with copics, the DP is from DCWV.  I really like the way the colored circles on the paper sort of framed the image.  The stamp sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo.

Hopefully I will be over this cold soon and will be able to keep up with blogging better than I have over the last few weeks.  My husband is down to one physio session a week from three, so that will free up some time for me.  My curling does start next week, so I will be there Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, did not sign up for competitive curling this year as Norms physio is on the morning they have that.  

2 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

I know your grandson will love this card...it is so cool. Great coloring and paper. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Mavis Burnham said...

I really like the choice of background paper for your image. It makes the image pop. Good colouring on the lad.