Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good Times


A super digital image from Sassy Studio Design.  I have colored her with copics.  The blue paper had a die cut out of the center, a Spellbinders die.  The Sentiment and the flower are chipboard die cuts from DCWV. The flourishes are pillow stickers from K&Company.  I had printed the image on white card and then I cut it out, not thinking that I would end up putting it back on white card stock.

Having some great weather here for this time of year, certainly makes it easy to get around, hope it continues and we don't get snow anytime soon.

I am entering this card into the http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums Twisted Thursday challenge Punches and Dies.

1 comment:

Mavis Burnham said...

You sure made her cute & sassy! Love the colouring.