Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Teenage Golfers

I seem to be making a lot of cards for men lately.  I have two grandsons having birthdays next week,  One will be l7 and the other l9.  I know that they both like to golf, even though they don't get out to do it too often.  So I decided I would make them both the same card. I did change them up slightly with colors and embellishments.




Both cards are colored with copics.  The image is from Just Inklined.  I added a few clouds to the sky, the sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkadoo.  The embellishments and mesh are from my stash - could not find two pieces the same.

I am entering one of these card in the following challenges:

Creative Stamp Friends  -  Summer Sun Holidays
Country View Crafts      -   Summer Sizzlers
Paper Makeup Stamps   -   Color It
The Paper Shelter           -   Anything Goes
Rhedd and Rosies           -   Anything Goes
Here Come the Boys       -   Anything Goes


9 comments:

Zoe said...

Fab, thanks for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

Wendy said...

Great cards, fab colouring! Thanks for entering Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck! xx

Joey said...

Fabulous card Jackie, great image, thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

Mavis Burnham said...

I like your cards Jackie. Great colouring. The cards would work for your brother too! The boys will really appreciate the work you did on them.

Unknown said...

The colouring on this is beautiful! I hope they appreciate it :) Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

Inkypinkycraft said...

great male cards, being on the golf course in the sun! Thanks for joining us over at Country view crafts challenge site this time x Trace x

Cindy Groh said...

These are great male cards. May I post a link to your cards on my Manly Monday blog post. It is a post of masculine cards for my readers to get inspiration. Do let me know if that is OK. Thanks
Cindy

Anne Bente said...

Hvor er det bare super flot.

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring,

knuzzzz♥

bestevenn said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.