Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Zebra and Foal

Well here I am yet again with another card for a male, having 8 grandsons and 3sons, I am starting to run out of ideas for manly cards.  I thought this card would be quite suitable!


The Zebra and Foal are a wonderful digital image from Delicious Doodles.  My photo is a little wonky, but the other photos turned out very dark, so decided to use this one.  I cut out the image and the grassy area at the bottom and added it to a piece of cardstock from DCWV , their Safari Chic Stack. I colored the grass with copics.  The tree I stamped with Memories, Licorice ink.  The tree is a stamp from Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz Collection.  I stamped it twice to make it taller.


I had another small Zebra stamp from Class Act which I used on the inside of the card,  The die cut I used fit in perfectly between the dots.  The die was part of a set from Nellie's Multi Frames.  I used  the same dotted paper from Lost & Found on the right side waiting for a sentiment.

Wonderful weather we are having here right now, warm, but not too hot, but I guess we could use some rain for the gardens and grass.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Inky Impressions      Masculine
Craftin Desert Diva's   Anything Goes
Cutey Pie     Anything Goes
C is for Challenge   Animals
Jo's Scrap Shop     Anything Goes





8 comments:

teachermom5 said...

Those are the sweetest images! Love your beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!

Unknown said...

Yeah, male cards can blow your mind LOL This is a great idea for a male card, and you have found a beautiful image. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Danni said...

Wonderful card! I like the zebras!! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
Danni~ Inky Impressions DT

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous card, love the sunset sky. Thanks for joining us at Cutie pie xx

Mavis Burnham said...

Love the African card Jackie. Great background choices.

Jenée said...

What a wonderful image and fantastic card. Beautifully done. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Inky Impressions.

Kellie 0:) said...

Love that zebra image - great card. TFS and for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Bettina L. said...

Love that zebra image and what a great idea for a male card. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Inky Impressions xx