Followers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

A White Truck

The image of this white truck is from Doodle Pantry.  My grandson is having a birthday and as he is the owner of two trucks at the moment I thought I'd use one of them for the theme for his 20th birthday card!
One is white the other older one is beige.


This was fun to do, I used Paper Adventures Diamond Dust DP for the background.  The DP is black and has very fine particles of sparkling green dust on it.  ( It does not show too well in the photo, think I need a light box.)  I cut the truck out of white cardstock and added some color with copics.  The windows and headlights were given a coat of Ranger's Glossy Accents.  The sentiments are from TLC and I think they are perfect as his mother says he spends too much time in the garage!  I framed the image with white cardstock after I had stamped around the edges with docrafts Urban Stamp - sprockets and gears.

It's hard to believe I have three grandsons this age now, seems like only yesterday they were toddlers!
Every one is different, but all are enjoyable to be with.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Male Room       Transport / Travel
 7 kids challenge     Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody    Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap Crafts     Anything Goes




8 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Jackie, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Alyx said...

Great mens' card Jackie! Fabulous image and love the sentiment.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Kelly said...

LOVE your card, such a hoot! Great sentiment and so true! Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

Great guy card! Thanks for joining us at 7kidscollegefund.com.

Karen

Andree said...

A brilliant male card. The truck looks fabulous and I love the stamped edges.

Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

Mavis Burnham said...

Great card Jackie. The truck is a great digi and the black & white theme is fabulous. Hi will love it.

Bev said...

A great card which I'm sure your grandson will love. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room. Bev :)

Louise van Vuren said...

Great card for our Transport and Travel theme at The Male Room and for your grown up grandson. Love the what happens in the garage...sentiment Thanks for joining us

Louise xx