Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Little Purple Witch

This image is called Tabitha and it is from Mo's Digital Pencil - isn't she a sweetie clutching her little Teddy Bear!  I don't think I did her justice with my copic colors this time, but I have already given it to Regan so I can't make any improvements now.  I cut around the image leaving white space and then cut the orange cardstock keeping the shape of the image.  The background is DP and the sentiment framed in yellow are from my Halloween stash.


This is the last of my Halloween cards for this year - I think I should start a little sooner next year!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Craftitude             Anything Goes - Spooky
Always Something Creative         -  Halloween
Belli Challenge                            -  Halloween
Creative Card Crew                    -  Teddybear

7 comments:

Mavis Burnham said...

Jackie - Finally got the internet working here at the trailer. Issues with Verizon.
Love all your Hallowe'en cards. They are fun to make aren't they?
The Bday card for Colton is really cute as well.
Good job as usual.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Jackie, what a sweet little witch! Love her purple robe and that adorable hat. Great coloring. :-D You should have entered her at Tuesday Throwdown. http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awww sooo cute...thanks so much for joining us over at Craftitude!
Hugs Donna DT xx

Unknown said...

She is such a cute little witch and a lovely card!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise said...

Gorgeous card and the image is so sweet.
louise xx

Guild Master Crystal said...

Fabulous card. That image is too cute.

Thanks for playing along with our teddy bear challenge at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)