Followers

Friday, November 29, 2013

Fun Creating a Snowman

I have used a sketch from Mojo Monday

I chose the square card and pretty well stayed with the sketch - not much deviation.  


The stamp is from Lilli of the Valley and the DP is from K&Company.  I used a plain silver cardstock as a frame for each section. The silver braid was rather thick, so I used pop-dots behand the center section of the card to fit over it.  I used some clear glitter glue on the fur on the hats & boots, but it does not show in this photo, so I took a close up hopefully it shows here.


I like to use a sketch for a change it makes it easier to decide right away what you are going to do for the front of your card! 
We do have a little snow on the ground, but not enough to stop you from getting around.  This weather and the date on the calendar do make me think my Christmas Cards should be done soon!  I received my first card in the mail yesterday, but I never send them out that early.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Mojo Monday                      Sketch - See Above
Stampin' for the Weekend     Feeling Festive 
Sister Act                             Anything Goes
7 kids Challenge                   Anything Goes
Use It Tuesday                     Anything Goes - Use something from your stash  - Silver cord and my DPs.







5 comments:

kanatanewf said...

What a sweet winter image! Love the dimension you achieved with your colouring of the snowman and the snow. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Sheena B.

Rosie said...

Your card is fabulous!!! Love the colors and the image is adorable!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com!! Hugs! Rosie

Anita said...

Very cute Christmas card and that image is adorable! Thanks for playing along in the http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/ Challenge!

Jessica said...

What a sweet image to use on a card! The coloring is really fab too, such dimension and the glitter is a nice touch. Thanks for sharing at Use It Tuesday.

Elena V. said...

wow! It's so cute! I love the stamp!!