Followers

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Golfing for Fun

With eight grandsons, three sons, two brothers and several male friends I seem to make a lot of cards for the men in my life. I am lucky that most of them are involved in sports, are musical, or have an occupation I can base my cards on!  This card is for my grandson who plays hockey all winter, but loves to golf when he is home in he summer.  He is going back to start practices and training for hockey this week, but hopefully will have time for a few more games of golf.


 
Not the best photo, should have checked it before I gave it to him.   All the images are from TLC.  The designer paper is from Theresa Collins - Posh.  The green marker at the top is from Tyandaga Golf course where he often golfs as it is right here in the city of Burlington. (Also where I golf every Monday morning in a Ladies 9 hole league.  He golfs 18 holes.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cards Galore               Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday       Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz              Anything Goes
Suzy Pants                  Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef     Anything Goes
613 Avenue               Anything goes

  

10 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

You did a great job of handling the "man card." I always struggle with striking the right balance. It is nice that you were able to personalize it with an element for one of his golfing spots. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create. We enjoyed your visit.
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the images and design!! What a fun card!! Perfect for a golfer!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cibele Glazer said...

Perfect card for a golfer! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week!

JoAnn said...

Really nice masculine card. Love all the elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

loz said...

Fantastic Men's card jackie. I have trouble with men's cards..Loz

Nancy said...

I Enjoyed reading your blog and hearing how active your family is and yourself for that matter! Great golfing card for sure! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday. I don't play golf yet...but I sure enjoy watching it!

Amelia Lamb said...

Fabulous card for a golf lover!! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation, love it, the colours and image used are just beautiful.
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Carol Ric said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us on 613 Ave Create.

Mavis Burnham said...

He will certainly like this creative card Jackie. I did not realize that he played golf regularly in the summer. Need to set up something with his uncle here.