Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary

I got to go golfing a couple of times this week, Monday and Wednesday.   9 holes Mon. and 18 on Wed.  certainly had a lot of fun with my friends with only a few sprinkles of rain.

The only stamp on this card is the sentiment which was stamped and then embossed in gold.  The background is done with a Crafters Too embossing folder which I brushed with a Brilliance Cosmic Copper ink pad. (I thought I was using gold), but I liked the kind of pinky colour it left on the card, so I left it. The gold flourish, button and gold bow are from my stash. The white flower is from Petaloo.  I mounted this onto gold paper and then onto the white card.  Lots of sparkles from the flourish and the gold paper!



I am entering this in the following challenges:

Avenue Create                  Anything Goes
Art Impressions                 No stamps /Sentiment only
Crafting from the Heart      Anything Goes
Suzy Bees                         Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz                    Anything Goes

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

FABulous and cleverly made card, so much to look at and your design, colours and chosen image is awesome...love it...Good to read you enjoy your golfing,,,,lots of rain here at the moment..have a lovely weekend.xxx
♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Karen Day said...

I can only imagine how wonderfully sparkly this is in real life! Thanks so much for joining our Show us your Sentiment challenge at Art Impressions!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty flower and the sparkle!! What a gorgeous card!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lizzy Smith said...

This turned out so pretty! Love that flower! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week! ~LIzzy DT

Mavis Burnham said...

Thanks for the beautiful card - it is definitely a "keeper"!

loz said...

Gorgeous card \jackie..Loz

Sandy said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Crafty Girls Challenges.
Hugs,
Sandy